Sunday 20 May 2012

Martin East Project feat. Jared Douglas>Making Memories

DJ SUPPORT Booker T / Colourful radio - Heavyyy tune love and support U-ness - Heavy-K for me !! Love it!!! Davidson Ospina - Point 5 Dizzy remix for me! Sexy feel Ricky morrison (M&S) - Yes Yes F*ck Yes! Great set of mixes here. Lovin the original mix and the Heavy-K Remix (which is Heeavy!!) :-) Proper Support!! Antony Agnell / Essential house show - The Keys Snow mix for me Mod Productions - Love it nice track Groove Assassin - Love this Super package from Martin & Jared ..heavy plays Jazzie B / Soul ii Soul / BBC Radio London - I like the re mixes heavy k & dizzy remix 5/5 Thibault Mison (Children of house) - Very great new release from kapa music , i love it & 1000% full support ;) especialy the trax "far from this Dr Bob Jones - yes love this - full support no probs. DJ Bee / Loca fm / Spain - perfect for me. beautiful. making memories (keys snow remix)) is serious track. full support radio/sets Master Kev - Nice !! like the original and the snow remixes the most. will definitely support!! Souldynamic - Quality production from Mr East as always! The two point 5 mixes are nice! remember us the cool south african style ;) well done! Martin Lodge / Push FM - Liking this one, will def support Alan Powell / Solar Radio - big S.A stamp on this. i really like the strings and afro of "far from this place (point 5 dizzy remix)" nice tune and will be supporting in my shows Groove Junkies - Feeling the keys snow remix. lovely piece of music. nice package all in all. Vincent Kwok - nice deep techy grooves here! Parrish James - love the vocal arrangement on this! Jim Shaft Ryan - loving this Mark Picchiotti - It's the original for me. Reminds me of David Morales at the red zone in nyc in the early 90's. those were the days. Luis Radio - nice!!! Hector Romero - very nice! i'm feeling snow's version of 'making memories' and point 5's retouch of far from this place brings back good memories Andy Ward - Im loving this and it got a great reaction from a play on last week's show Chilly / dolce, miami - making memories" is a delicious little package, wonderful too is the added bonus "far from this place". kapa music strikes again. Cesare %u2018boogeyman%u2019 Cera / Gruradio / Italy - keys snow remix catch me and far from this place reworked by point 5 is a%u2026trip!!! DJ Rork, Stalwart / Radio FG - Making memories (keys snow remix) and far from this place (point 5 dizzy remix) for me and my peeps very nice release! in my bag! Aki Bergen - Keys Snow remix is massive! Pat Bedeau - Strictly music, the trak godz / far from this place (point 5 dizzy remix) feeling this one, wicked mix, in the bag Mirko Paoloini - Nice tune! original vocal for me! Vinny da Vincy - Slammin mixes!!! DJ MFR - Excellent release hard to decide what is my fav here Cherokee / kiss fm Australia - This track has spirit! will try out all remixes! far from this place is gorgeous! Distant People - Smooth and lush mixes here, keys snow mix is fantastic, point 5 dizzy is my fav here really captures a mood. full support Christos Kedras - Keys Nnow mix for me, chill & soulful, great vocal too! Dario D'attis - Making memories by keys snow and far from this place sound fantastic. Nice deep sounds....my style.. DJ Pope - point 5 mixes. Full support will play on my show and in th

No comments: